The use of the FIMF Video Library is free of charge.
The FIMF is organizing in Zurich practical courses in Microsurgery of the Ear and Skull Base. Prof. Ugo Fisch has presented during the courses his microsurgical techniques using special 3D videos. This teaching material has been edited by Dr. A.H. Müller in a new format and is now available for view in 3D on smartphone or PC (in any browser).
Advised 3D equipement:
- Self-made 3D-Viewer acc. to A. Müller (s. also FIMF FORUM: INFORMATION: 3D Viewer for Smartphone and PC: click here
- Mini 3D stereo Viewer: click here
I am grateful to my friend Dr. Arnold H. Müller to have dedicated so much time and care in editing these videos and for developing the possibility to view them in 3D.
Last but not least my gratitude goes to my wife Monica for having graciously accepted the many hours I spent in company of Videos and PC.
U.F. Erlenbach January 18th, 2019
- All videos have been newly designed and contain life comments of Prof.U. Fisch. Each surgical step contains the referral of the page and figure number that may be consulted for information on the books:
- Microsurgery of the Skull Base, U.Fisch and D. Mattox
- Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy and Stapes Surgery, U.Fisch, J,May and Th.Linder (G.Thieme Publ. Stuttgart/New York)
- Zurich Dissection Guidelines: Microsurgery of the Temporal Bone, U.Fisch and Th. Linder (Verlag Endo Press Tuttlingen, Germany)
- The free access to the FIMF Video Library is due to the generous support of:
Further Clinical and Teaching Videos by Prof. Linder can be accessed :